Montag, Mai 22, 2006

In 8500 Meter Höhe - at a height of 8.500 metres


In 8500 Meter Höhe - at a height of 8.500 metres
Originally uploaded by jens0565.

On May 9th, I had the opportunity to go to my parents place again, because I wanted to celebrate my birthday in family and birthday of my nephew too. I promised this to him.

I could plan this trip much better than in April, because people in office, what a wonder, didn't laze away my reply for leave, they really accepted my reply punctually. So I could buy a stand-by ticket for open flights to Berlin, because I wanted to take a plane for traveling again. This stand-by ticket is a special offer by airlines to employees at airport...it's much cheaper although it's not really safe if you'll get a flight. But buying this ticket was asking the lady at counter if there are open flights enough. She told me, I needn't be afraid there'll be flights enough. :)

So I took the plane to Berlin on Tuesday. It was my first flight after a time of 21 years and I enjoyed it very much...window seat behind airfoil. It's really the best seat you can have, because you can watch each move and turn enjoying an flight.

Arrived to Berlin I took the train to my parents place. It was not an fast train called ICE, it was just a train called "Regional Express" a faster kind of "slow train" because it doesn't stop at each "milk rack" ...just at most importants. :)

One of these important "milk racks" because ICE trains also stop there, was station Ludwigslust. From there, my parents picked me up for driving home. I stayed at my parents place until May 12th because I had to work again on May 13th. On May 14th + 15th, I enjoyed days off again. :) That's funny or strange a little bit, but I planned so.

Keine Kommentare: