Samstag, Juli 30, 2005

New digital cam




Originally uploaded by jens0565.

Do you know this? You take pictures with your actual cam, but you are in the opinion your pictures are not good enough anymore because there is a problem: you like to take macro shots but you can't get close enough to the object that you can see each detail sharp and clearly...also after making a cut out..

I also had this problem, and if I wanted to take macro pictures I had to take the digital cam of employer. But last Sunday, I decided not to use this cam anymore for private things and to buy an own digital cam finally. After doing a lot of researches at the internet and catalogues, I decided for a NIKON Coolpix 4600 because I could find there a lot of extra programs and the detail list was not so patchy ...and if you already can find the details you are looking for, I'm sure you also would decide for this product because it's simply user friendly. Do you agree?Another reason to decide for this cam was, this camera is reasonably priced with all it's functions.

So I ordered this camera immediately on Sunday.

On Thursday, when I came from work to enjoy my lunch break the postman ...ok, it's a woman...brought this cam. But I only could unpack this cam because my lunch break was almost over.

But in the evening, I took some first pictures in the garden...and after taking the first pictures I was really glad about this decision because the result of pictures was more than satisfying for me, although I did something wrong at first...not to use automatic if I want to take macro pictures. :) Sometimes it's better to use the manual of a new product at first. :).... and here you can see some results of taking pictures from Thursday to today I hope you'll like and enjoy these. :)

Keine Kommentare: